This pair of Shibori and Indigo table napkins of upcycled cotton have been hand dyed. One napkin features leaf shapes. And the other has wavy shapes. Shibori stitch resist technique created the organic design.
These napkins are up-cycled, giving them new life. Their size is 43 cm x 43 cm (17″ square), with a finished hem.
Hand dyed and stitched separately, these Shibori and Indigo table napkins are truly one of a kind
They are ideal for any occasion, including daily meals. Or, to be appreciated when dining with family and friends. These cotton napkins have been lovingly made, with the commitment and skill of an accomplished artist. They look fantastic when paired with other indigo napkins or other naturally dyed ones.
I use a variety of shibori resist techniques. But mainly, I prefer stitch resist and Arashi. What is shibori? Click the link below to find out.
I accept Returns, however some exceptions may apply
A 14 day return policy is in place for all fabric items (tunics, daypacks, scarves, bandanas, napkins) purchased through my website. This means that within 14 days of receiving your item, a request to return can be made
Please read before considering a return:
- Product satisfaction is important to me
- Return eligibility requires that the item must be in the same condition that you received it: unworn, unused, unwashed, with tags in place, original packaging. Proof of purchase is also required
- Please contact me before returning an item in order to inform me as to why you wish to return it
- A request for returning your item must be made within 14 days after receipt of the purchase
- Returns will be accepted and a refund issued after my consideration, that my return policy has been followed
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the purchaser
Care of instructions:
Machine or hand wash cold, using a mild detergent. Tumble dry and iron.