Natural dyes on up-cycled cotton napkins make them sustainable and give used items a new life. This beautiful pair of napkins have been hand dyed using Osage Orange and Madder natural dyes.
In addition to dyeing, I have used shibori stitch resist technique and stencils
These napkins go together well, with other similar tones. Their size is approximately 38 cm x 38 cm (15″ square), with a finished hem, and both have a a delicate, woven design.
Each napkin is hand dyed separately making them unique in colour and design
They are ideal for any occasion, including daily meals or for those special meals, with family and friends.
These cloth napkins have been lovingly made with the commitment and skill of an accomplished artist.
I accept Returns, however some exceptions may apply
A 14 day return policy is in place for all fabric items (tunics, daypacks, scarves, bandanas, napkins) purchased through my website. This means that within 14 days of receiving your item, a request to return can be made
Please read before considering a return:
- Product satisfaction is important to me
- Return eligibility requires that the item must be in the same condition that you received it: unworn, unused, unwashed, with tags in place, original packaging. Proof of purchase is also required
- Please contact me before returning an item in order to inform me as to why you wish to return it
- A request for returning your item must be made within 14 days after receipt of the purchase
- Returns will be accepted and a refund issued after my consideration, that my return policy has been followed
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the purchaser
Care of instructions:
Machine wash cold, with a mild detergent, then tumble dry and iron.