This chic and comfortable tunic is hand dyed with Walnut, Madder, Goldenrod and Logwood natural dyes.
Traditional Japanese Shibori stitch resist adds unique elements, which make this medium weight cotton tunic a striking addition to a discerning woman’s wardrobe.
All of my naturally dyed items are designed and hand dyed, by myself, in my small studio. My cotton tunics were made according to my specifications, in Jaipur, India.
Each individual item is unique and made with care and passion
This tunic is a completely exclusive piece of clothing. The process of making hand dyed items, such as this tunic takes time and effort. Please allow for some slight imperfections that are the result of the hand dyeing process.
This is a perfect gift for a special friend or for yourself. My customers have described my naturally dyed items as eye-catching and desirable.
This tunic, in relaxed fit is sized Small or Medium.
Canada size 6-8
Bust 86cm-91cm (34″-36″)
Length – 76 cm (30″)
Please note that colours can appear different from one computer to the next.
I accept Returns, however some exceptions may apply
A 14 day return policy is in place for all fabric items (tunics, daypacks, scarves, bandanas, napkins) purchased through my website. This means that within 14 days of receiving your item, a request to return can be made
Please read before considering a return:
- Product satisfaction is important to me
- Return eligibility requires that the item must be in the same condition that you received it: unworn, unused, unwashed, with tags in place, original packaging. Proof of purchase is also required
- Please contact me before returning an item in order to inform me as to why you wish to return it
- A request for returning your item must be made within 14 days after receipt of the purchase
- Returns will be accepted and a refund issued after my consideration, that my return policy has been followed
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the purchaser
Care of instructions:
Gently hand wash in lukewarm water, with a mild soap or alternatively, it may be washed on delicate cycle in a washing machine. Do not use bleach at any time.
Iron at steam setting.
Please do not forget to read my shopping policies before ordering.