Hand dyed with natural dyes, this delightful pair of Madder dyed cotton napkins bring enjoyment to the table. In addition to dyeing, I have used hand cut stencils of Lotus blossoms, with mordant dye paste.
These napkins are up-cycled, making them sustainable and giving them new life
They pair well with other similar tones. Both napkins have a a delicate embroidered design, which adds to the visual richness. Since each napkin is hand dyed separately, they are unique in colour and design. Their size is approximately 43 cm x 43 cm (17″ square), with a finished hem.
These Madder dyed cotton napkins are ideal for any occasion, including daily meals or for those special meals, with family and friends
My cloth napkins have been lovingly made with the commitment and skill of an accomplished artist.
I accept Returns, however some exceptions may apply
A 14 day return policy is in place for all fabric items (tunics, daypacks, scarves, bandanas, napkins) purchased through my website. This means that within 14 days of receiving your item, a request to return can be made
Please read before considering a return:
- Product satisfaction is important to me
- Return eligibility requires that the item must be in the same condition that you received it: unworn, unused, unwashed, with tags in place, original packaging. Proof of purchase is also required
- Please contact me before returning an item in order to inform me as to why you wish to return it
- A request for returning your item must be made within 14 days after receipt of the purchase
- Returns will be accepted and a refund issued after my consideration, that my return policy has been followed
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the purchaser
Care of instructions:
Machine wash cold, with a mild detergent, then tumble dry and iron.