This nifty set of two hand dyed cotton cloth napkins using natural dyes of Sappanwood, Madder and Logwood are repurposed making them sustainable and giving them new life!
Hand dyed cotton cloth napkins using natural dyes
These napkins pair well with other similar tones.
On one corner, of each napkin there is a crocheted flower pattern, as well as a delicate embroidered design.
In addition to dyeing, I have ecoprinted Cotinus leaves, which have given a pale white accent. Each napkin is dyed and eco printed separately making them unique in colour and design. Their size is approximately 36 cm x 36 cm (14″ square), with a finished hem.
They are ideal for any occasion, including daily meals or for those special meals, with family and friends. These cloth napkins have been lovingly made with the commitment and skill of an accomplished artist.
I accept Returns, however some exceptions may apply
A 14 day return policy is in place for all fabric items (tunics, daypacks, scarves, bandanas, napkins) purchased through my website. This means that within 14 days of receiving your item, a request to return can be made
Please read before considering a return:
- Product satisfaction is important to me
- Return eligibility requires that the item must be in the same condition that you received it: unworn, unused, unwashed, with tags in place, original packaging. Proof of purchase is also required
- Please contact me before returning an item in order to inform me as to why you wish to return it
- A request for returning your item must be made within 14 days after receipt of the purchase
- Returns will be accepted and a refund issued after my consideration, that my return policy has been followed
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the purchaser
Care of instructions:
Machine wash cold, with a mild detergent, then tumble dry and iron.