This elegant, upcycled cotton scarf has been ecoprinted with locally sourced leaves and Safflower natural dye. It features warm and subtle shades of creamy white, muted grey and pale gold. Of medium weight cotton, it measures 183cm x 21cm.
My customers have described my naturally dyed scarves as delicate, eye-catching and desirable
Scarves are an inexpensive, feminine and classy accessory any woman can use. A large variety of colours and styles are available, from my Studio. I use different fabrics (silk, cotton, linen), many of which are upcycled.
Truly, this ecoprinted cotton scarf is a piece of original wearable art
This beautiful ecoprinted scarf can compliment a blouse, dress or jacket. An example of sustainable fashion, it has an organic design. It would look especially fabulous on a black jacket or dress.
Scarves enhance any outfit and make a compelling fashion statement. My scarves are fashion items that are completely exclusive.
This is a perfect gift for a special friend or for yourself
Each one of my scarves is created individually
Free Shipping, within Canada is included on this scarf
I accept Returns, however some exceptions may apply
A 14 day return policy is in place for all fabric items (tunics, daypacks, scarves, bandanas, napkins) purchased through my website. This means that within 14 days of receiving your item, a request to return can be made
Please read before considering a return:
- Product satisfaction is important to me
- Return eligibility requires that the item must be in the same condition that you received it: unworn, unused, unwashed, with tags in place, original packaging. Proof of purchase is also required
- Please contact me before returning an item in order to inform me as to why you wish to return it
- A request for returning your item must be made within 14 days after receipt of the purchase
- Returns will be accepted and a refund issued after my consideration, that my return policy has been followed
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the purchaser
Care of instructions:
To keep this scarf in pristine condition, wash it in warm or cold water, using mild soap. Rinse thoroughly. To dry, roll the scarf between a towel and gently pat dry. Last but not least, iron at a low setting.