Mokume shibori stitch resist and Sumac, Henna, Madder natural dyes were used to create this lovely Day tripper’s daypack. Made of medium weight cotton in chocolate brown, the front panel is dyed on Silk Noil.
This daypack is very comfortable to wear and sits snugly against the back. It measures 36cm (L) x 30cm (W). The small secret pocket in the back measures 13cm x 28cm. When empty, this daypack weighs 158 g.
Small scale in size, it will easily fit all your daily necessities: a tablet, cellphone, snacks, pen & paper, book, small purchases, etc
This daypack includes 2 zippered sections, one on the back of the pack, which is a safe place for putting valuables (keys, wallet).
The inside of the daypack is sewn with lining on the silk noil portion and the straps have adjustable brass sliders. These allow the user to have the daypack higher or lower on the back, depending on one’s choice.This daypack will last for many years to come.
This is a perfect gift for a special friend or for yourself
For many years, my dedication was to printmaking: intaglio, silkscreen and lithography. I studied at Montreal Museum of Fine Art, School of Art & Design and later went on to study Fine Art and Art Education, at University. My main interest was silkscreen, a technique which I practiced for many years. Now, I am working with natural dyes and Shibori techniques.
My customers have described my naturally dyed items (scarves, daypacks, tunics), as delicate, eye-catching and desirable
Colours can appear different from one computer to the next.
I accept Returns, however some exceptions may apply
A 14 day return policy is in place for all fabric items (tunics, daypacks, scarves, bandanas, napkins) purchased through my website. This means that within 14 days of receiving your item, a request to return can be made
Please read before considering a return:
- Product satisfaction is important to me
- Return eligibility requires that the item must be in the same condition that you received it: unworn, unused, unwashed, with tags in place, original packaging. Proof of purchase is also required
- Please contact me before returning an item in order to inform me as to why you wish to return it
- A request for returning your item must be made within 14 days after receipt of the purchase
- Returns will be accepted and a refund issued after my consideration, that my return policy has been followed
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the purchaser
Care of instructions:
To care for this Day tripper’s daypack wash it in warm or cold water, using mild soap. Rinse thoroughly. To dry, roll the daypack between a towel and gently pat, then lay flat to dry. Iron at a low setting. Do not use bleach at any time.